Did you know?
The effects of cannabis can last for days or sometimes weeks, depending on how much is consumed.*national institution on drug abuse 2015
Things to keep in mind
- Start low and go slow. If you aren’t sure where to start, start with 5mg or less. By ingesting smaller amounts, you will have better control over the overall experience and more effectively achieve your desired results. Wait at least an hour after consuming before trying more, as the effects can be delayed longer for some people.
- Do not drive/operate machinery after consuming cannabis. When under the influence of marijuana, driving is prohibited by M.G.L. c. 90, § 24, and machinery should not be operated.
- Do not cross state lines with cannabis products.
- Cannabis products are not recommended for women that are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not mix cannabis with alcohol.
- If the effects are becoming too strong, try to stay calm and in a comfortable and safe environment. The undesirable effects will subside with time.
- Store securely in the original, resealable packaging. Keep away from children and household pets.
- Do not consume in public areas, as it is prohibited by state and local law.
- You cannot legally purchase more than 1 oz of flower or 5 grams of concentrate within the same day.
- You may not sell marijuana to any other individual. Fraudulent distribution or resale of marijuana is a felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison.
- Marijuana has not been analyzed or approved by the FDA. There is limited information on side effects and there may be health risks associated with using marijuana.
While cannabis addiction is not common, it is possible. If you are concerned about your consumption or someone you know, please visit the National Institute of Drug Abuse.
For information on treatment programs, substance abuse & mental health services administrations please visit https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/ or their toll free hotline 1800-662-HELP.
Go slow & know your limits. Only use Cannabis if you are 21 or older.